Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Night of The First Day

Night of a New Day

 Today started my first day of Animal Crossing: Wild World, Obviously this game has been out for a while, but I decided to start fresh. So let's get started on this adventure!

The Kapp'n greeted me


 What started off as a friendly conversation soon turned into a series of questions it was kind of fun listening to him once again, although I really liked his singing from the original AC for Gamecube.

My Town Map
 If you didn't already catch on with this picture, my new town's name is Retro. It's going to be my main town and for some reason looking back into it, the map seems smaller now with only 3 starting animals. I will talk about them as I continue my adventure. I got this soon after I got off of the cab.

Are you serious?!
Reality hit me, when Tom Nook got all flowery as soon as he mentioned the price of the tiny... shack? That I am going to live in. 19,800 Bells o.O How long will I take to pay that debt off let alone the ones that come next yikes!! For some reason I'm starting to think Nook only invites us to the town for money. *sniff* Mr. Krabs.

Gardening
I found this intriguing how Nook puts us to work as a Gardener first before a delivery guy :P I made his shop look pretty though didn't I?!

Alli
After the whole Gardening business I moved on to meet my town folk (in order of the town map) first came Alli. She's an Alligator I get her name now. I just got it as I was writing down this blog post Alli = shortened version of Alligator *sigh* I feel lame.

Alli's Background:
  • Appeared on every single Animal Crossing game up to date
  • Snooty/Snobby personality
  • Can be rude and Obnoxious at first
  • She then warms up to the player, but still keeping a little bit of rudeness in her speech
  • Birthday: November 8
If you ask me, she kind of sounds like an Independent Woman.



 Back to the Point though I think I may try to warm up to Alli and see if I can become good friends with her :)

Jay
Jay was next on the list and thankfully he was in his home and I did not have to venture out to look for him!

Jay's Background:
  • Blue Jay bird
  • Jock Personality
  • Likes sports and fitness
  • Birthday: July 17


That may explain why he asked if I wanted to be a member of his club. He then proceeded to ask for my birthday.

Thanksgiving baby
As you can see, my birthday passed :/ so I guess I'll have to wait a year to get my birthday cake! Happy belated birthday to me!

Chief

 Last, but not least came Chief. He has actually been one of my favorite characters in the game from the start. Him and Stitches are my two favorite animals.

Chief's Background:
  • Cranky Villager
  • Likes to Fish
  • Likes Gardening
  • Thinks Shopping for clothes is "lame"
  • Birthday: December 19
Not Quite
For the sake of not stretching the Blog too much I will get right to the point. After talking with Chief I went back to Nook's and he made me deliver some stuff and the other usual work I finished off with writing on the bulletin saying "Tom Nook likes money". I then was brought to this screen saying I was FREE. Not quite I'm still in Debt for 18,000 bells :/

I went on with my night and caught two fish and a tire. I gave the fish to the Museum, bought a Coffee and concluded my day with a save.

I hope you enjoyed the blog if you read through it all congratulations. The next ones won't be quite as long as this one, I just did a lot in a short period of time.

Check out more of my blog here

 If you want to check out the website where I got the insight on the trio click here. Thanks again and I hope you join me next time!












No comments:

Post a Comment