Thursday, November 29, 2012

WEEDS!!!!!!

WEEDS!!!!!

I was afraid to say it, but today I found my first two weeds in Retro :( I did pick them out for those of you who are wondering. Anyway, onward to tonight's highlights.

9:48 p.m.
 As you can see I started pretty late again. I need to start playing earlier in the day. Night time just seems like more of the scary period.

She wants to play with me!
 First things first, I went to talk to Alli (I'm still working on becoming friends with her), she seemed quite friendly not snobby actually. I wonder why o.O She wasn't very interesting though. Boredom quickly overcame our conversation so I continued on with my gameplay and went to Nook's Cranny in search of a shovel or a net.

HRA
What do you know he really had a shovel I was happy I can finally go fossil and gyroid hunting! He also happened to mention the Happy Room Academy. They are the people who ramsack your house and then give you points on how the interior design looks. I'm not going to lie I usually win every time ;)

Money Rock
The ultimate secret to any Animal Crossing game when trying to earn money to start off. The Money Rock! I found it on my third try at hitting rocks and I couldn't help, but notice the new house on the left. Could it be we have a new animal in town?! I just happened to see Jay as I wrote this :P I believe he was talking to Chief then came back all giggly and flowery... Could they... No... Maybe?

Filbert
Besides that, I went to explore the new house and found this little guy. Filbert. He seems like an OK guy at the moment not too shabby. Except he hasn't gotten settled in yet so I will check back with him tomorrow to see if all of his boxes are gone and some furniture to take is in!

Filbert's Background:
  • Squirrel
  • Lazy
  • Laid-back/easy to get along with
  • Birthday: June 3
It seems as though me and Filbert have the same style of personality. Lazy and laid-back :D

My First Fossil
YES! I dug up my first fossil near Chief's house. It was kind of hard to find and I was actually about to give up and then I happen to see this star thing rising from the ground. After the fossil hunt I decided to take a nice relaxing walk on the beach collecting seashells.

*He
 I did in fact sell the seashells, but not on the seashore. It would be pretty cool to have Nook's near the shore though. Then this statement would be true...

I've noticed that Nook is a ripoff he only have me 1,400 bells for all of that. I think I deserved at least 3000. Labor counts too, I just gave that Raccoon more merchandise to sell.

Coffee
Enough about Nook we take a look at the Cafe in the picture above one of my favorite characters in the game has to be Brewster. He's a master chef in the coffee making business! I was at the Museum because I checked my fossil and then donated it if I recall correctly it was a "Pachy torso". I drank the delicious, but bitter coffee and went back to my house and into bed.

I know this wasn't real interesting, but if you read it all congrats! I hope you enjoyed it and I hope to see you back here again either tomorrow or the day after I will try not to update this blog too much from how long it goes when I do. Anyway have a good rest of the day/night!

If you want to see more of my blog click here

If you want to check out my Video Game review blog click here

If you want to know where I got the background information for Filbert click here

Have a good day :)








  

No comments:

Post a Comment