Friday, December 7, 2012

Alchemy!

Letters from Mom are always a good start ^.^ dad with pink shirts Imagine that :P ahaha. If only you could reply I'd tell her to get some white clothes dye and then redye them.
At last the long wait! I had forgotten about it yesterday since I played for a couple of minutes then went off, but I finally got my Golden Shovel I kind of feel accomplished. I decided I wanted another one and buried the one in my hand in the same place. 

Anyone notice how the shovel goes from metal to gold?! What kind of Magic is THIS?! Alchemy is the right answer ;) if you have ever seen Full Metal Alchemist you know how they are always trying to make normal metals into gold? Well I did it. I have the philosophers stone! :)

Many of you may not have known that you could bury a shovel and get a golden one, but I think a lot of people do know about it. Now I can plant Trees with Bells! If anyone played the original Animal Crossing for GameCube you know the hassle you had to go through to get one of these. Except you got a golden tree which was always awesome!

After acquiring my Golden Shovel I went rock hunting, but had no luck so I decided to talk to Pate and she gave me a Job to do in 30 minutes or less :P
 A present for Coco how nice of Pate :)
 Coco did not seem excited at all for this shirt haha she did respectfully tell me to give Pate a hug though so I went back to find Pate
I hit a few rocks on my way back, but I was unprepared and only went up to 800 bells.
During my search for Pate I stopped by a tent in the Town Hall that Katrina owns. I'm so late in knowing who's in town o.O I feel kind of bad nonetheless I stayed and decided to get my fortune read to me.
One word... WHAT?! I think she's talking about Gulliver, but at the same time I don't know because he's in a UFO in this game not stranded at sea, but if she is trying to tell me something. I don't have a slingshot :(

 I went on my way after hearing the ridiculous price of 10,000 bells to cleanse my spirit -.- I finally found Pate beside the Able Sister's shop she gave me 500 bells for finishing her job.

I felt the bells she gave me were reasonable. I decided to end my day looking at the latest post in the Bulletin. So who would be in the 1st issue? Thanks for reading my post I hope you enjoyed it :)

If you liked this and want to read more of my blog click here
If you want to read my latest game review click here (look for a new blog post tomorrow)
Thanks I hope you come back next time! :)
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment