Monday, December 3, 2012

The HRA

HRA
The HRA how exactly do they grade? Themes? Feng-Shui? Deja vu? Who knows. Bottom line is that they're sometimes unfair to the others. In this game the HRA gives points on the house as a collective whole and whoever plays first gets to see how many points they got. it's just not the right way! Anyway I woke up from a deep slumber to this -.- I wasn't happy, but I know why :P I mean look at my room!
My room
3 things in my room no wonder I got 304 points.
Redd's password
Apparently Redd was in town, I didn't even notice until Chief told me the password to his shop. Success I know I was close to the post office where Redd's shop is, but I really didn't pay attention until after so I decided to visit... without money :P
Crazy Redd
He had a painting, a robo chair, and a stereo for sale, but wouldn't allow me to buy anything he just kept saying this and I chose both options all he would say was two different things, but never let me buy.
PitFALL
I left and decided to go money rock hiding I didn't find it, but what I did find was 2 fossils and this pitfall!!
The Game
Alli decided to talk to me about finding my inner self then played a game with me... Apparently I offended her when I said I would say "woof!" so my neighbor's dog in the morning. I decided to check one last rock and found the sacred Money Rock! :o
Money!
I got lucky that it was next to a wall and struck rich!!!! Except I didn't notice the rose and it messed up one of my bags :/ I think it was the 3,000 bell one :/ I went to the Museum and decided to donate both of my Fossils.
Fossil Donation
One was a Plesio Torso and the other was a Mammoth Torso. I just want to finish these fossils and get it done with.
Coffee
I decided to see my old friend Brewster again and bought some coffee for a mere 200 bells. It was delicious. I think once Brewster starts warming up to you he gives you better and better coffee, I remember the first time my character said it was bitter, and now he said it was nice and had a clean aftertaste. I forgot to check if there was any new villagers >.< I'll check tomorrow haha
Nook
At the end of my day I decided to buy the kiddie bureau. I ended the game by paying 4,400 more bells from my debt. I hope you enjoyed this post make sure to come back for more!
My new room




Debt: 10,000
Weed Count: 10

If you want to check out more of this blog click here
If you want to see my video game review blog click here



No comments:

Post a Comment