Sunday, December 2, 2012

The Return


Enough with the script if you liked it please feel free to inform me :) Well anyway Pate, she seems like a nice person at the moment even though she's still getting settled in! I hope she doesn't take too long :P

Background on Pate:
Peppy Personality friendly and likes to participate
Pate is a Duck
Pate is very selfish, but she can be somewhat a good friend when you cope with her selfishness
Birthday: February 23

 

I decided to stop by Nook's to see what he was doing, but as it turns out he had barely closed :/ just a few seconds before I got there. Same with the Able Sisters.

Without much else to do I decided to head to the museum and buy myself some coffee. What do you know I had totally forgotten about something special today... See if any of you figure it out before looking at the next picture.

K.K. Slider was there to perform tonight! I put in a request for Forest Life and took a seat to watch the concert.


The Light's dimmed and he went on to play an amazing song. I enjoyed it I also got a track to play on my record at home!

 I went on searching for the Money Rock o.O and sure enough I found it. I also found a Pill Bug, but I don't have a Net so I couldn't catch it :/

It looks like these little guys really do always have the last laugh.

I headed towards Filbert's house and as I went in he greeted me to his mini mart. It seems as though he was chasing me around too! He was being a mini Nook ah. He was even ripping me off. First he wouldn't let me take the kiddie drawer, but let me take the Couch for 1,040 bells. Then tried selling me hid gyroids for 1,640 bells a piece! He didn't offer a price for anything else just the couch and the gyroids. Oh well not my loss right?

I found my second fossil after leaving Filberts house then went to the Museum to check out what it was. It turned out to be a Parasaur Skull so I donated it to the Museum as common courtesy.

Right outside of the Museum I found Alli running towards me to tell me this. I told her to start saying Rawr haha :p until I can find something cool for everyone to say!

I ended the day by paying off 4,000 bells from my debt and then putting my new track into the stereo then after 3 tries moving the Kiddie Couch into the right place haha I say three tries because I was followed into my home by Chief, Jay, and then Alli -.- but before Alli came in I did it! I hope you enjoyed my post for today!

 Debt Count: 14,400 bells 

Weed Count: 5

If you want to see more of my acww blog click here

If you want to see my review of Pokemon: Black and White 2 click here

If you want more information on Animal Crossing games or Pate click here

No comments:

Post a Comment