Thursday, December 6, 2012

Mother's Love

First and foremost allow me to apologize about my absence yesterday. I wasn't able to get online (brother was making it be slow) When I got back on today I went to check the mail as the mail was beeping and I got a letter from my Mom! 
She apparently found my white shirt haha and :o is she hinting me to do something?! hack hack?! Just kidding. She had my baby shirt on -.- Mom take that off.
My mother handed me a Molecule Tee and then Alli automatically came to talk to me and ask me how her make-up looked, I flattered her and said it was perfect :P
I wonder how old Alli really is if I make her feel young o.O Or as a matter of fact... HOW OLD AM I?!?!?!
I feel wanted today. First Alli and then Coco in the same place! I wonder who will be next :P She asked me what I thought of her and Moe I answered Best Friends :)
And this is what she said. SO I guess they are mortal enemies. By the way... Who is Moe o.O
I soon found out he was the new guy in town! He seems like a jolly guy, except when you don't talk to him his eyes look kind of sad.

Moe's Background:
 
Moe is a lazy Cat Villager
Moe has a sad appearance, but is also very calm and extremely lazy.
Moe can become a great friend since he is so laid-back.
Birthday: January 12th

I decided to cut this blog short I'm sorry I'll be back tomorrow with a better more interesting blog sorry >.< Hope you enjoyed this blog!

If you liked this post check our my blog here
If you want to check my new game review click here
If you want to know more about Moe click here
 

No comments:

Post a Comment