Saturday, December 8, 2012

Pitfall 101

What a great way to start my day -.- I decided to play a little later than usual mostly because my day has been full of stuff I wouldn't know where to start if I was telling you about it. The jist of it though, it was a mixture of bad and boring. This is my real life day by the way! Not the Animal Crossing one! On Animal Crossing I am living the life :D Onto the blog though!

So yes, I fell inside a pitfall right when I ran out of my house I have a tendency to just run over the cracks on the floor instead of digging them up first.

I decided to dig up my second Golden shovel, I was going to check what Tom Nook was selling, but realized I was 20min late :(


I went about my Day rock hunting since I only got up to 800 bells yesterday and I would say I hit the Jackpot today! Although instead of leaning on the tree I should have been leaning towards the wall to get even more bells haha oh well :/
 I went looking for more fossils, but then realized I hadn't visited my old pal Brewster so I went and ordered some coffee and what do you know! The legendary K.K. was there today! I had completely forgotten again!
 After drinking my coffee I decided to take a seat and this time not put in a request :) I went random on this and got a great song! I was impressed haha :)

I then debated whether identifying my three fossils or not, but I did and the first one was an Apato tail I donated it. The second one was a Plesio Neck and he gave that one back to me. I don't keep track of which ones I have and don't have :P and the last one was an Ankylo tail. I donated that too.


With my Plesio Neck in hand I went to the post office and paid off all of my debt! Finally! although, it's only going to be a higher amount after -.-


I went back home after paying off my first debt, popped in my new song and left it playing. 


I sat down for a good 5 or 10min enjoying the music before finally saying goodnight and saving my game.

I hope you enjoyed this post! Sorry if it's kind of short >.<

If you liked this post and want to read more click here
If you want to read my latest game review click here



 

No comments:

Post a Comment