Tuesday, December 4, 2012

New Faces

As I promised Yesterday I would go and check out my town and see if I had any new members. As it turned out Today I got one and Yesterday I had gotten another one! Let me introduce them to you! ^.^

The first one here is today's new Retro member Coco! I had actually never seen this animal in my whole 10 years of playing Animal Crossing not even once! This is really the first time I look at her she seems to not have any eyes or mouth like the old doppelganger trick from the original Animal Crossing.

See the Resemblance?
Sorry for the low quality picture it's the only one I could find >.< anyway let's look at Coco's background.

Coco's Background:
 
Normal Rabbit Villager
Empty Black eyes that look like the doppelganger or a gyroid her face looks like a coconut texture it may be why her name is coco
Coco hates being lied to, but she can't show any emotion due to the lack of eyes and a mouth.
Birthday: March 1
 
I left Coco's house after introducing myself because she hasn't gotten settled in yet and decided to go see our other villager.
 I met Deena outside I guess she was going out for a swim. She seemed like a nice girl honestly I thought she was a guy at first -.- not by her name, but her clothes.

Deena's Background:


Normal Duck Villager
Deena is sweet and shy at first and friendly
Deena is very easy to get a long with and never has any problems
Birthday: June 27
 
I think Deena may just be one of my favorite villagers, Although she looks nothing like she does in those pictures in my game o.O DS distortion?
I left Deena and went on my way and saw a crack on the floor and dug up a pitfall! Luckily It didn't get me this time!
I went Money Rock Hunting, but didn't find it until after a while :/ It seems like it gets harder to find every day! I only struck a mere 2,000 bells. I decided to go see what's up with Tom Nook, but he didn't have anything interesting to buy so I went into the Able Sister's shop for the first time on this town! They had a Big bro's hat and I bought it. I'm a big bro now oh yeah! I also bought a turnip top and changed my whole look! Hopefully people recognize me >.<

Soon after, I went back to Nook's and bought another shovel. I remembered something. To get the golden shovel you have to dig one up and wait a day! So the waiting begins!
I went to see my old pal Brewster after that and bought a coffee like usual
I went to pay off 4,500 bells from my debt and ended my day by looking at the local bulletin board
I hope you enjoyed today's Journal come back and see tomorrow's post!

Debt Count: 5,500 bells
Weed Count: 12
 

If you want to see more posts from this blog click here
If you want to see my newest Game Review click here
If you want to know more information on the new villagers click here

No comments:

Post a Comment